CLEARSHIELD GLASS PROTECTION
Protecting glass with the ClearShield Eco System prevents contamination from sticking to the glass. The powerful effect of the ClearShield Eco system is due to the strong adhesion of the polymers in the glass. The unique cross-linking of polymers with each other (both horizontally and vertically) makes ClearShield the most durable and the best quality glass protector. ClearShield protects the glass against, among other things, industrial pollution, air pollution, salt water, calcareous water and electrostatic particles.
It is completely transparent, chemically inert, non-hazardous and UV stable. Unlike a coating, ClearShield becomes part of the glass and will never discolour, peel or crack.
This protection is strong and durable because ClearShield Glass has an ultra-thin but hard-wearing layer of polymeric resin that is applied as a liquid but when cured, bonds chemically to the glass surface creating an invisible, ‘non-stick’ barrier. It resists both organic and inorganic substances that chemically bond to unprotected glass preventing losses in clarity, visibility and cleanliness.
- is always much easier to clean … saving time and effort
- is easier to keep clean… saving money
- resists staining… maintaining visibility, clarity and appearance
ClearShield keeps your glass looking like new and easier to clean. ClearShield®, the protective element in the System, works like non-stick’ cookware but onto glass surfaces.
- Keep showers looking clean – SHOWER PROTECTION
- Clear Glass Balustrades – POOL, DECK, INTERNAL BALUSTRADES
- Optimise solar energy – SOLAR PANELS
- Maintaining Building Appearance and a Clear View – ARCHITECTURAL GLASS, RESIDENTIAL WINDOWS
- Better Visibility and Ease of Cleaning – MARINE GLASS, POWER BOATS, SUPER YACHTS
- Sparkling Kitchens – SPLASH BACKS, STOVE TOPS, OVEN GLASS
- Building Keep Glass New – PROTECT GLASS DURING CONSTRUCTION
- Very strong molecular bond
- Protects against alkaline and organic dirt
- For indoor and outdoor applications
- No UV light and rain required
- UV resistant
- Durable, does not degrade or does not discolour
- Easy to clean
- Can be re-treated
- For almost every type of glass (universally applicable)
- Not flammable
- Unlimited shelf life
Not harmful to humans and the environment (GREEN product)