MARINE GLASS PROTECTION
The harsh marine environment accelerates the corrosion process of unprotected glass. Seaspray contamination bonds to the glass surface and cleaning becomes very difficult, if not impossible. Dirty glass creates passenger dissatisfaction and affects the crew’s view, compromising safety. ClearShield Low-M® Glass is the ideal solution for all marine glass, providing protection from marine corrosion.
Glass that is already contaminated is renovated whilst the ship is in port or dry dock, fitting in with normal operating and maintenance schedules. This process removes all contaminants that have not yet etched the glass during the corrosion process. The surface is restored to a pristine ‘as-new’ appearance, ready for the application of ClearShield Low-M® technology.
Once applied, ClearShield will improve visibility and appearance for increased passenger satisfaction. It makes cleaning easier and more effective, resists staining by saltspray and reduces the frequency of accessing difficult areas for cleaning.
On exterior glass, ClearShield®:
- improves visibility and appearance for increased passenger satisfaction
- makes cleaning easier and more effective
- resists staining by saltspray
- reduces cleaning frequency, especially in areas difficult to access
Recommended for glass surfaces on the bridge, lounge, canopies, deck lido, poolside surround glass and more.
On interior glass, ClearShield®:
- resists staining and discolouration
- resists limescale build-up in shower and spa areas
- improves passenger satisfaction
- reduces frequency of cleaning